View Single Post
Old 06-21-2017, 02:59 PM   #585
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: KA1, ClaraHD, Forma, Libra2, Clara2E. PocketBook: TouchHD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
@jackie: If the book in question does not specify a font then it will fallback to whatever the default font is in your browser settings, you can configure it there.
But that's the problem, I can't see anywhere in Android Chrome Settings to do any font config. Am I missing something obvious? It wouldn't be the first time

Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
At some point I will add more settings to the browser reader, including the ability to specify a custom stylesheet, similar to what we have in the main calibre ebook viewer.
That's good. I'm in no rush.
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote