View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013, 12:04 AM   #516
PatNY
Zennist
PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPod Touch, Sony PRS-350, Nook HD+ & HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by elcreative View Post
And for your information I know that as I use both an Android-based smartphone and tablet as well as an iPad 4... the simple point I made concerned the point that you made about the data relating to Opera and not Dolphin which I pointed out could equally apply to it being Opera and not Safari (fyi the most popular browser under iOS) and that Opera was a cross-platform browser so could have some relevance to data across both platforms... as you nicely put it, follow the bouncing ball and read what people write not what you think they write and please lose the patronising attitude... and I'm still surprised that you haven't commented on the real flaws in the example given...
But that additional information is irrelevant. Once it's pointed out that the report excludes the MOST POPULAR browser on the Android platform, it has little applicability to the discussion. Your pointing out that it's missing yet more browsers as well only makes the report even more pointless. While funny, it added little relevance to the discussion, since it was already ascertained the report was missing a big chunk of essential data anyway.

--Pat