View Single Post
Old 12-05-2013, 07:37 AM   #2
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
From my GoodReads review:

Just finished this last night. Loved it. A fitting conclusion to the trilogy, but I could easily see more books in this near-future world based on the ending. I wouldn't say there was any particularly surprises in that ending but the time-frame becomes very compressed in that last chapter more or less summarizing/concluding/and setting a future that the reader can see coming.

I loved how she wove in real-world ideas, objects, products, (and even people) to the narrative, which interestingly in many ways becomes a telling of the story within the story.

I don't read a lot of novels, but this one was well worth the time spent!
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote