View Single Post
Old 06-23-2021, 01:19 PM   #99
tomsem
Grand Sorcerer
tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 15PM, Kindle Scribe, iPad mini 6, PocketBook InkPad Color 3
I think I read that eventually everything will be available in Lossless format (except for iTunes purchases and iTunes Match).

I did a brief experiment and it did seem that changing Cellular quality to Lossless also enabled Spatial Audio streaming. However where higher bandwidth coverage is spotty, it seems not worth potential for dropouts or maxing out data allowance. It’s simple enough to download a few hours of music so that it’s available for CarPlay scenario.
tomsem is offline   Reply With Quote