View Single Post
Old 03-15-2009, 05:29 PM   #7
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by dconabree View Post
Yes - I can read it in Digital Exditions for MAc with no difficulty. When I plug in the reader through, it does not show up in DE but it does as a pair of drives. I can't drag the file from DE to the device but I can drag it from my desktop (where I originally downloaded it) to my device. No matter what folder I put it in though, It just doesn't show up in the book list when I unplug the device.
Are you dragging it to the DigitalEditions (I think it is) folder on the Sony?

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote