View Single Post
Old 12-28-2016, 07:08 PM   #36
cadele
Addict
cadele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cadele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cadele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cadele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cadele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cadele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cadele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cadele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cadele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cadele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cadele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles, Sony 650
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiya View Post
I just now managed to spend my ebucks. The best is to buy books with them from your wish list, since that way you can be sure that they are still available. Most of my wish list is gone anyway but I manage to use ebucks and that is good thing.
Unfortunately I have two books pre-ordered with them and one already does not show in my library. I presume that this will be lost money since I doubt they will refund them. I did send them email asking about pre-orders. I do not think I'll get any answer, but who knows.
I am in the same boat. I was able to spend my ebucks (not on anything I particularly wanted, grrr) but I have a pre-order that was purchased at the end of November but the book won't now be out until February. I have raised a ticket, but I expect I will have to kiss that goodbye.

I was sad and sympathetic when I received the email from ARe this morning, but that has faded fast.

The loss of bookstore after bookstore has been so painful. None of my books has ever transferred.

If I didn't have Calibre and the tools, I would be lost.

Edit: Hah! The book I had pre-ordered is now showing as being "no longer available on this site" !! I may have to try the Paypal refund route. So annoyed. Book was $4.99.

Last edited by cadele; 12-28-2016 at 07:17 PM.
cadele is offline   Reply With Quote