View Single Post
Old 04-23-2015, 07:07 PM   #36
shalym
Wizard
shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW 1, 2, 3, Voyage, Oasis 2 & 3, Fires, Aura HD, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiLuJe View Post
By "how", knc1 meant both over which protocol, but most importantly, via which software, because some are known to silently (or not so silently) fudge with line-endings.

We've already had a couple of interesting and excruciatingly long & pointless debugging back-and-forth sessions simply because an unarchiver or a file transfer program was trying to be cute.
I usually use filezilla, but I have used WsFtp and (rarely) CuteFTP or even the built in FTP client in Windows Explorer. I've also (in a pinch) done it using the command line from Dos, but that is a horrible memory from the long ago dark days.

Shari
shalym is offline   Reply With Quote