View Single Post
Old 12-26-2012, 10:35 AM   #4
Dana Page One
Dana Page One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dana Page One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dana Page One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dana Page One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dana Page One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dana Page One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dana Page One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dana Page One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dana Page One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dana Page One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dana Page One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Pass the Hot Stuff is a contemporary romance that reviewers are calling "so much more than a romance" http://www.amazon.com/Pass-the-Hot-S...47729&sr=8-1#_ [affiliate link]

Pass The Hot Stuff has been getting great reviews on Amazon and Good Reads www.tinyurl.com/cnwju87 [affiliate link]

Storm Goddess Book Reviews says: "There were so many things that surprised me. The story is filled with twists and turns."

The East Village Book Review calls it: "This is an incredible debut novel by a talented writer and I loved how she made the New Orleans area come alive to me."

Jersey Girl Book Reviews says: "With a quirky cast of characters who will keep you in stitches with their crazy antics; hilarious dialogues and interactions; a richly detailed description of New Orleans; and a storyline that features a love triangle and spicy romance; who could ask for anything more..."
Dana Page One is offline   Reply With Quote