Thread: PRS-T1 PRS-T1 restart
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2012, 02:30 PM   #13
thomasn75
Groupie
thomasn75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomasn75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomasn75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomasn75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomasn75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomasn75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomasn75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomasn75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomasn75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomasn75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomasn75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo aura h2o v2, kobo Aura, sony prs t1
Quote:
Originally Posted by carpetmojo View Post
You should only need to power off when not using it for over a week or so, not just a few days, and certainly not overnight etc....

The battery - and, I'm convinced, the software - tend to get into bad habits ............

Just let it do what you do - go to sleep.......
The machine will automatically switch it self of after 3 days of no use. I am not sure if you can prevent that happening. I have never had to input details again after power off so there must be a problem with the reader
thomasn75 is offline   Reply With Quote