View Single Post
Old 04-17-2012, 10:22 AM   #9
ApK
Award-Winning Participant
ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skydog View Post

2. I highly recommend DVD Catalyst - it is an all-in-one ripping/conversion program that has presets for the Fire and many other tablets. The developer is very responsive and answers questions/requests quickly. There is a trial version available:

DVD Catalyst 4
I second this. I've been using it since version 2, and Mitch, the developer, is a good guy.
He even has a conversion profile specifically for the Fire that accounts for the loss of the few pixels because of the menu bar....but I don't use that one.

DVDFab also works well, but 'Cat is a lot cheaper and the support is great.

And the cat eyes icon is really cool.

ApK

p.s. I'm trying to find a single conversion profile on DVD Catalyst that will work on my Video Ipod, 2nd gen Itouch, 4th Gen iTouch, Fire, and will also look decent on a big TV. Currently I can get good result for any three of the above it seem, but I can't find One Profile To Rule Them All.

ApK
ApK is offline   Reply With Quote