View Single Post
Old 01-14-2012, 10:29 AM   #41
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer
JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite(10th)
@Jade Aislin - You can turn them on and off from personal.ini, but that's it. That feature's actually from one of the other developers--I keep it turned off.

@cklss - Which sites get supported depends on the size and activity of the site, how hard it would be to implement, and the interest and free time available to the developer.

http://dramione.org is smaller than we usually support, plus right now I'm concentrating on the plugin. So I'm not planning to support it.

However, FFDL is an open source project--we welcome other people contributing if you, or anyone, wants to write an adapter to support it.

Jim