View Single Post
Old 08-27-2010, 10:53 PM   #15
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Quote:
Originally Posted by Williamlk View Post
Ok, this site says you can download the book in following formats;
Sony Reader, PC, Mac, IPhone, Opus ereader, Blackberry or Cooler ereader in ePub and PDF.

https://www.cyberread.com/TheVoice/William-LK/id70337/

I'd love to get some feedback. And, of course, any reviews are always nice to hear. Hope this site is more user friendly.
William, I followed that link to your book. It is only offered for sale in mobipocket. Which states:
Quote:
Mobipocket formatted books can be read with the Mobipocket Desktop Reader. In spite of the fact that Amazon.com owns Mobipocket, if you buy a Mobipocket ebook file from our store, it's unlikely to work with your Kindle. You'll have to take that one up with Jeff Bezos. You'll know you bought a Mobipocket book when the file extension is ".prc"
This is not able to be read on my Sony and maybe not on many other devices either -including the Kindle, apparently (as stated above).

Here is some information from the smashwords site about publishing in other formats.

How to Publish on Smashwords!

Smashwords Style Guide
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote