View Single Post
Old 10-08-2004, 02:45 AM   #19
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Hi Doctor,

It is true you PMed me, but you didn't PM me your e-mail address which I need to send the invite to. See my last PM to you:
Quote:
To : DoctorBri
Date : 2004-09-15 10:58
Title : Re: Gmail
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DoctorBri,

NP, as stated in the contest threads, I need to know your e-mail address where I can send the invite to. Just PM me your e-mail, and you will receive your Gmail asap!

All the best,
Alex
No hard feelings I've sent you the invite now.

Cheers
Alex