View Single Post
Old 10-06-2007, 03:33 PM   #7
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
I'd say that the fact that any of it is available in Europe strongly suggests that at least a good percentage of material will be. Otherwise, what would be the point in deploying the hardware at all? Add to that the fact that Mobipocket (a French subsidiary of Amazon) is the likely source of Kindle's base offerings, and it makes me think Europe isn't going to get left out of this one. That's going to be a tough shot for Sony, there, but they've had a year to pull their finger out on this one, so it shouldn't exactly be a shock to them.

This also implies that the wireless isn't EVDO, doesn't it? I was thinking that EVDO wasn't implemented in the EU. That seems to corroborate the WiFi rumor we heard earlier.
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote