View Single Post
Old 09-29-2009, 04:26 AM   #13
SolRaven
Wizard
SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara, Voyage, Oasis, Paperwhite & PRS-650
Once in a blue moon I listen to music on my readers. I have a few albums worth of "reading music." It can be convenient, but what's even more convenient is my Sansa Clip+ that I wear on my collar with the short wire earbuds. When I was using my reader to listen to music I noticed a drastic difference in battery life, especially on my 700 when I had the reading light on as well. Now I keep my clip on for music and use my readers just for reading. I like knowing that I can plug in earbuds if I want to, but only do when one of my clips aren't around. Even if you got a $20 mp3 player I think it would be worth it just so you don't wear the battery out on the reader.
SolRaven is offline   Reply With Quote