View Single Post
Old 10-15-2019, 07:32 AM   #6
Bookpossum
Snoozing in the sun
Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, Kobo Touch
I finished reading it a few days ago, and having had a lot of bemused fun with it, went back and reread the whole thing straight away. I think it is extremely well done, and every bit of it makes perfect sense (in a Douglas Adams way of course!) on a second reading.

I first read it when it was published, and had completely forgotten the plot. I enjoyed it hugely - I found it funny, witty and clever. And as a musician of sorts, I loved the joke about the music of Bach.
Bookpossum is offline   Reply With Quote