View Single Post
Old 07-31-2018, 02:50 AM   #5
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by stumped View Post
ok - so it is really a moon+ issue, but not one that is ever likly to get sorted.
to leave with a final example. if i choose to to read the book title1 via CC, moon+ creates a database entry for storage/emulated/0/books/title1- which is the path that CC passes to it
but if I locate the same book from within moon+ , via my files - it creates ANOTHER database entry for /sdcard/books/title1
both entries point to the same file but each entry has it's own saved record of last page read....
i dread to think how confusing d get it the mutli user option was also in play on the android device

Not an elegant solution but you can remove any book entry from the Moon+ recent list by clicking on the 3 dots next to the book entry.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote