View Single Post
Old 07-30-2018, 06:19 AM   #3
stumped
Wizard
stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo forma, Kobo Libra, Huawei media Tab, fire HD10, PW3 HDX8.9,
ok - so it is really a moon+ issue, but not one that is ever likly to get sorted.
to leave with a final example. if i choose to to read the book title1 via CC, moon+ creates a database entry for storage/emulated/0/books/title1- which is the path that CC passes to it
but if I locate the same book from within moon+ , via my files - it creates ANOTHER database entry for /sdcard/books/title1
both entries point to the same file but each entry has it's own saved record of last page read....
i dread to think how confusing d get it the mutli user option was also in play on the android device

with an actual SD card in use as the books folder though, both programs do agree on what the path should be, and deleting a finished book from in CC removes the recent entry in moon...

google tells me that sdcard is a symlink, I am not an android expert.

if I follow your explanation though, because this is an android 7 tablet, my books are being stored twice, as moon+ has to create its own copy. I am pretty suremoon is not creating a copy, because zapping a book from in CC, causes it to become file not found in moon. Maybe android 8 is the release that's going to change that
stumped is offline   Reply With Quote