View Single Post
Old 05-18-2018, 03:18 PM   #30
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmw View Post
Am I just not looking in the right place? The Fintie website shows nothing for Kobo, even with a search, and MokoDirect shows only a couple of pouches to a fit the 6" readers. Maybe they've both given up on Kobo.
I got a Moko cover for my Aura One just a month ago and Amazon US still shows them in stock, but I admit the Fintie cover for my H2O is much older and they could well have given up. The OEM cover for my Glo HD is at best only marginally nicer than both of these and not worth paying a premium, IMO.
issybird is online now   Reply With Quote