View Single Post
Old 05-18-2018, 07:18 AM   #28
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
I've been as happy with my Fintie and Moko covers for my Kobos as I've been with their OEM covers which I think are absurdly overpriced. I will not pay a significant percentage of a device price for a cover. Also, the OEM cover for the Mini is terrible; bulky and oversized, it obviates the advantages of the device to a large extent. I wish I had looked for a better after market cover back when it was possible.
issybird is online now   Reply With Quote