View Single Post
Old 05-17-2018, 11:27 PM   #26
gmw
cacoethes scribendi
gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One & H2Ov2, Sony PRS-650
While I am inclined to agree about the "over-priced" aspect of the Kobo covers (although compared some I've seen elsewhere, maybe not hugely overpriced), I do really like the Kobo cover I got for the Aura One and it seems to be holding up very well. I am a bit dubious about the fold-over bit of the Kobo H2O cover, but I had ordered one anyway and guess I will find out more when it arrives.

Meeera, I like the look of the Gecko Slimfit, I will be interested to hear what you think of it when it arrives.
gmw is offline   Reply With Quote