View Single Post
Old 12-30-2016, 06:22 PM   #315
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kindle3w_Pdfs View Post
I misunderstood your earlier comment about the Kindlet jailbreak. I thought, given that this is the LaunchPad thread, that you meant LaunchPad requires the Kindlet jailbreak. Neither the LaunchPad .bin install file nor the Librerator .zip install file looks like a Kindle document to me. What was your reason for mentioning the Kindlet jailbreak earlier, when we were talking about LaunchPad & Librerator and not KUAL?

I retract my earlier guess that the absence of the Kindlet jailbreak on my Kindle explains the failure of the "Shift Shit I" installation of Librerator. It remains a mystery.
I don't know what you where talking about.

I was answering the question about an old 'jailbreak' made by someone who might not know there are two things here known by that short name, the device jailbreak and the Kindlet jailbreak.
Since you didn't identify which one you thought might be 'too old' I wrote about both.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote