View Single Post
Old 01-12-2016, 12:37 AM   #26
GtrsRGr8
Grand Sorcerer
GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle; Kindle (10.1.1) for PC; Kindle Cloud Reader
Hundreds of Catholic Words and Phrases Defined in this FREE Pdf Dicitonary.

The publisher of this book, the Knights of Columbus, is in some way associated with the Roman Catholic Church. Even if the organization is not officially sanctioned by the Vatican, one certainly can say that it is an organization made up of Roman Catholics.

Years ago, I remember seeing advertisements in various magazines by the Knights of Columbus offering literature on Roman Catholicism. I haven't seen any of those lately. It seems that they, like so many other religious organizations have done, have chosen to switch to offering digital literature on their website. This book is one of those pieces of literature.

My posting of this book is not a proselytizing or even indoctrination effort. It just seems to me that some people might find it helpful to have ready access to a dictionary of terms used by this major religion.

This book is a treatment of just some of the basic terminology.

Title: Catholic Word Book.
Format: Pdf.
Author(s): Brunetta, Juan-Diego (general editor).
Publisher: Knights of Columbus Supreme Council.
Pages: 73.
Ebook Rating/Number of Reviews (Amazon): N/A.
Price: $0.00.
Lowest Price at Amazon if available there: N/A.
Book Description: "Hundreds of words defined."
Comments:
URL: http://www.kofc.org/un/en/resources/cis/cis371.pdf.

Last edited by GtrsRGr8; 01-12-2016 at 12:45 AM.
GtrsRGr8 is offline   Reply With Quote