View Single Post
Old 01-11-2016, 05:14 PM   #23
Conan46
Fanatic
Conan46 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Conan46 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Conan46 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Conan46 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Conan46 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Conan46 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Conan46 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Conan46 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Conan46 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Conan46 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Conan46 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by GtrsRGr8 View Post
Piper is quite a prolific writer. Yes, quite a few of them are free at the website that you cited.

It's nice of Piper to provide these gratis. He is probably losing some royalties from people (I may be one of them) that he would have earned from Amazon and other vendors on for-sale versions.

Even though you gave the webpage for the freebies, I may post some them, individually, in the future. One reason is that it is my impression, even if it may be incorrect, that when people are confronted with a whole lot of choices they are overwhelmed by them sometimes and, consequently, don't make any choices.
That's true. It takes a bit of time to go through all of the links. I'm reading the David Brainerd book so I know it was free--and a good book by the way
Conan46 is offline   Reply With Quote