View Single Post
Old 01-11-2016, 03:35 PM   #21
GtrsRGr8
Grand Sorcerer
GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle; Kindle (10.1.1) for PC; Kindle Cloud Reader
Quote:
Originally Posted by Conan46 View Post
Here is a link to John Piper's books:
http://www.desiringgod.org/books
Quite a few of them are free and in various ebook formats. The David Brainerd book for instance.
Piper is quite a prolific writer. Yes, quite a few of them are free at the website that you cited.

It's nice of Piper to provide these gratis. He is probably losing some royalties from people (I may be one of them) that he would have earned from Amazon and other vendors on for-sale versions.

Even though you gave the webpage for the freebies, I may post some them, individually, in the future. One reason is that it is my impression, even if it may be incorrect, that when people are confronted with a whole lot of choices they are overwhelmed by them sometimes and, consequently, don't make any choices.

Last edited by GtrsRGr8; 01-11-2016 at 04:11 PM.
GtrsRGr8 is offline   Reply With Quote