View Single Post
Old 01-06-2016, 09:05 PM   #17
GtrsRGr8
Grand Sorcerer
GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle; Kindle (10.1.1) for PC; Kindle Cloud Reader
FREE Bible Translations Comparison Chart (and More!) from Rose Publishing!

Rose Publishing is offering a free Bible Translations Comparison eChart for readers of Biblical Archaeology Review. However, the link that I will give you at the end of this message will work whether you subscribe to the magazine or not; in fact, it appears that Rose doesn't care. But I'm not suggesting that you do one thing or the other.

The "eChart" has 15-20 pages of substantive material, so it's definitely more than a "chart," as Rose Publishing calls it. It's more like a booklet.

The only cost to you is a few seconds of your time and surrendering an email address for Rose to use to put you on their mailing list. But that's not all bad; in fact, it's not bad at all in my opinion. For one thing, every few weeks they will send you an offer to download a free echart (they're not the full versions, but they're pretty good nonetheless).

After you submit your request for the Bible Translations Comparison Chart, Rose will send you a link for you to use to download it. It will be in the pdf format.

Curious how much it would cost for the Kindle mobi at Amazon or ePub at Christianbook? Well, they're $3.99 and $3.19, respectively.

As they say on the infomercials, "but wait, there's more!" I was pleasantly surprised to find a number of additional free charts and such offered by Rose when I followed the link that they sent me. These charts seem to be similar, if not the same as, the free charts that they offer every few weeks.

Here's the link to follow to get all of the goodies.

Last edited by GtrsRGr8; 01-11-2016 at 12:02 AM.
GtrsRGr8 is offline   Reply With Quote