View Single Post
Old 04-19-2012, 09:51 AM   #13
RAH
Guru
RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Color Nook; Nook Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexGrama View Post
So, normally, it will last 2 months as in the advertisement? (of course with non-faulty nook). As you said, it is "expected 2-4%" per day. Is it really?
Well, really about 1 month. I mean 3% each day for 30 days is 90%, and I seldom let it go below about 25% before I charge it.

As far as why they say it is the best e-ink reader, well most people don't have this battery problem, and reviewers probably never have it (they don't have it long enough). I'm happy with it overall, even with the problem. In fact, I love it.
RAH is offline   Reply With Quote