View Single Post
Old 10-18-2011, 10:44 AM   #1
Daithi
Publishers are evil!
Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various Kindles
Actress sues Amazon for more than a million dollars

The news is reporting that an Asian actress is suing Amazon for more than a million dollars.

What did Amazon do to her?

They listed her date of birth on their IMDb website.

Amazon owns the IMDb website, a site that list information on movies and actors. The actress's suit claims that she had signed up for something called IMDBpro, which required a credit card for billing. Shortly after providing the credit card information her D.O.B. appeared on the IMDb site, so her conclusion is that they ran her credit information and got her birth date illegally.

She claims she was harmed because she is almost 40 but looks much younger, and studios wouldn't want to hire her if they knew she was almost 40.

The lawsuit doesn't reveal who the actress is but I'm all for speculating anyway. I'm sure it is probably some no name actress, but who knows.

When I first read the story the person who first came to mind was Grace Park, the actress who played Sharon on Battlestar Galactica, and who now works on Hawaii Five-O. She is almost 40 and looks a lot younger (she's also smok'in hot). However, it says the actress is from Texas, and according to Wikipedia Grace Park isn't.

Lucy Liu is also about 40 and looks a lot younger, but I doubt it is her either.
Daithi is offline   Reply With Quote