View Single Post
Old 12-25-2010, 10:29 AM   #3
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
You guys should join up in the challenge. It is strictly for personal growth, and there is no shame for not reaching the full 100. But it will be fun to challenge ourselves.

I read about 50 this year, I estimate. It is the most ever for me. 100 will be pushing!

Click "community" on the blue ribbon above, then "social groups" to get to the club section.

FUN!!
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote