View Single Post
Old 10-06-2010, 09:04 AM   #6
ghostyjack
Guru
ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1, 1825PT, Galaxy Tab, One X, TF700T, Aura HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by N13L5 View Post
- doesn't support ePub
On Symbian, what does? Nothing. This platform is almost completely ignored by ereader developers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by N13L5 View Post
- keeping my finger on the screen in full screen mode fails to get me any menu, I can neither exit full screen mode nor get out of the program without shutting down the phone...
Didn't have any problems with getting the menu up on my X6 (I was using 0.6.0).

It's pretty stable for me, so until anyone can find anything better or uses epub, I think I'll stick with it.
ghostyjack is offline   Reply With Quote