View Single Post
Old 09-07-2010, 03:46 PM   #11
Valloric
Created Sigil, FlightCrew
Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by James_Wilde View Post
Valloric, whilst I've got your attention, is there some way I can take an expanded epub book directory structure and load it into Sigil? I expand an epub and get all the subdirectories and files, make changes, then want to turn it back into an epub with a new name. Or I do the editing outside Sigil and want Sigil to do the compression back to an epub file. Can I persuade Sigil to load the directories so that I can run "Save As"?
Not really, no. Sigil expects an ".epub" file.

But to get such a folder structure into Sigil just zip it up and change the extension to epub (no need to worry about the mimetype, Sigil doesn't care when opening).

Then save. Sigil will take care of turning it into a "proper" epub.
Valloric is offline   Reply With Quote