View Single Post
Old 08-29-2010, 07:08 PM   #11
judith009
Groupie
judith009 knows what time it isjudith009 knows what time it isjudith009 knows what time it isjudith009 knows what time it isjudith009 knows what time it isjudith009 knows what time it isjudith009 knows what time it isjudith009 knows what time it isjudith009 knows what time it isjudith009 knows what time it isjudith009 knows what time it is

Device: Kindle 3, Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lupa View Post
I maybe wrong (never owned a Kindle) but some accelerometer's can make a rattle, does the screen change to landscape automatically? I would not like to risk it though if I had mine, although you could be waiting to get a replacement.
The Kindle 3 doesn't have an accelerometer. Either way, the amount of movement that the loose piece makes shows that it's obviously a defect.

Amazon has the best customer support. Even if I wanted to exchange it now, if they didn't have a replacement unit until mid-September, they would let me keep this Kindle until they get their replacements in, so I wouldn't ever be without a Kindle. I just wish other stores were as friendly as Amazon! Amazon would probably even ship the replacement with expedited shipping.
judith009 is offline   Reply With Quote