View Single Post
Old 08-29-2010, 02:39 PM   #5
alism
Connoisseur
alism ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alism ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alism ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alism ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alism ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alism ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alism ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alism ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alism ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alism ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alism ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura HD, Kindle 3, KPW,
Yes mine does that. At the moment whatever it is seems to have found a resting place but there is something definetly lose inside that rolls around. I noticed it the first day after maybe the 4th or 5th time picking it up during the day.

My kindle hasn't crashed but at one point when I was typing the s key kept typing until I moved the kindle and whatever is inside rolled away.
alism is offline   Reply With Quote