View Single Post
Old 08-19-2010, 11:05 AM   #21
Ben Thornton
Guru
Ben Thornton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ben Thornton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ben Thornton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ben Thornton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ben Thornton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ben Thornton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ben Thornton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ben Thornton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ben Thornton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ben Thornton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ben Thornton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, iPad 2 (but not for e-books)
According to Oxford dictionaries, it's e-book. This is in line with the most popular usage on Google.

According to Chambers (my favourite!), it's e-book or ebook. Chambers is the bestest dictionary in the world in space, so that settles it in my view - either is OK.

I haven't found a dictionary that suggests e-Book or eBook. Is this a provincial usage?
Ben Thornton is offline   Reply With Quote