View Single Post
Old 11-24-2009, 04:40 PM   #14
Bald Eagle
Connoisseur
Bald Eagle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bald Eagle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bald Eagle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bald Eagle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bald Eagle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bald Eagle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bald Eagle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bald Eagle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bald Eagle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bald Eagle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bald Eagle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O, Kobo Aura One, Kobo Forma
I liked Crown of Slaves very much - especially 'my poor Victor' - and I hope I will enjoy Torch as well (I hope so despite the above reviews...). Which as it turned out, is not on the CD so I don't even need to feel bad for buying it anymore

Interestingly, it seems to me the only thing that differentiates the Torch of Freedom CD from the Storm From the Shadows CD, is that Storm From the Shadows is now on the Torch of Freedom CD.

Last edited by Bald Eagle; 11-24-2009 at 04:45 PM.
Bald Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote