View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 08:47 PM   #14
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyssa View Post
It means Science Fiction and/or Fantasy. So you can nominate just Sci-Fi, just Fantasy, or a combination.

And quite frankly, on a personal note, as much as I would love to have a month dedicated to each like we've had in the past, if doing this combo is the only way I'll get my favorite genres in then so be it.

Please Jon, for the sake of peace and harmony, don't continue arguing about it. It is not breaking any official book club rules, and in fact, the majority of members voted that there can be duplicate genres.
But to be realistic, Science Fiction and Fantasy are already taken. I nominated both of them. I'm just trying to get another combination category that doesn't work to go away. Besides, did you not read in the Science Fiction month that it was said that they do not go together? This is something I feel is wrong to allow categories to be nominated twice. We'll have to wait for an official ruling.
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote