View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013, 06:45 AM   #1675
Jaden
Evangelist
Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by goldilocks View Post
No, this is the error I get:

"The requested eBook title cannot be downloaded at this time due to difficulty in communicating with the retail site. Please try again later."

Noticed the browsing tab says "Retailer Not Authorized."

But I was able to download a previously purchased ebook.

While looking at my library I noticed this new purchase is the only ebook that says "ADOBE DRM PDF" while all the rest say "ADOBE DRM EPUB."

Well, I tried again this morning and still no luck.
I had the same problem and got a refund. Couldn't download the book and they didn't know what to do about it. So I got credit.

Hopefully they will be able to resolve to problem so you can download the book instead of having to insist on a refund...
Jaden is offline   Reply With Quote