View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013, 12:22 PM   #3
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: KA1, ClaraHD, Forma, Libra2, Clara2E. PocketBook: TouchHD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by baggins View Post
It's easy to see how Kobo missed this bug, since before 2.3.1 the margin on sideloaded books was zero regardless of what setting you used.
I think you're mistaken. I'm still using v2.1.5 on my Glo and the margins slider works fine (the values aren't to my liking but that's a different story).

If you're having trouble with sideloaded epubs it's more likely that you have margins hard-coded into your epub css files, either in the <body> class or perhaps an @page {...} statement. I think the Kobo will honour those settings if they exist.
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote