View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 01:08 PM   #8
QuantumIguana
Philosopher
QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2 gen, Kindle Fire 1st Gen, Kindle Touch
I subscribe to Discover magazine on the Kindle Fire. At first it was frustrating, because it was exactly like the magazine layout, which is great for the pictures, but not so good for text. Then I figured out that you could toggle it into text mode, which isn't as pretty, but is much more readable.

On scrolling, I agree, I would rather turn pages than scroll.
QuantumIguana is offline   Reply With Quote