View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 03:34 PM   #183
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post
Here is a photo of my replacement PW form a few minutes ago. You can see how it is getting bad.

I just checked and my PW which I received on 10/2 and seemed fine to my eyes is starting to look kind of like the one in your pic (not as bad as yours at the bottom). I'm also seeing the text with varying boldness that you mentioned with your first PW.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote