View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 08:35 PM   #3
jocampo
Layback feline
jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2nd gen, Sony DPTS1, iPad Pro 10.5"
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post
How do you check it other than getting out of WiFi coverage? I have mine set to set the time via 3G and since I never manually set the time and the time is correct, I wonder if that is a good indication?
That's exactly right, and pisses me off.

Because airplane mode turns everything off, I guess only way is setting Kindle for 1st time using 3G. From there, I guess you can configure your home wifi.

Other symptom: time not accurate if sync via Amazon. Clock was marking wrong time; raised suspicions on me that something was wrong.
jocampo is offline   Reply With Quote