View Single Post
Old 09-25-2012, 10:31 PM   #4
unboggling
Wizard
unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, Kindle Paperwhite 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by unboggling View Post
I'll do some more testing conversions EPUB to EPUB of books containing images with output profiles = tablet, kindle, and default, to see exactly what happens to images with each output profile.
Update. I did some limited testing. And noticed some small differences with the size of images, but with all 3 output profiles (tablet, kindle, default) images and text were readable on both Kindle and Nexus7.

I added a tag to my custom column for format quality, to all books in the library converted using the output profile = Kindle, and some recently converted using output profile = tablet. I'll continue tagging different output profiles. So I can search for EPUB masters that were converted with which output profile. For now I'll see how "tablet" works over time for other cases including converting from other formats.

Last edited by unboggling; 09-26-2012 at 12:01 AM. Reason: additional testing
unboggling is offline   Reply With Quote