View Single Post
Old 08-26-2012, 11:58 AM   #97
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Titano View Post
@ixtab, Actually it's not that off topic. I have nano for the touch and as far as I know this is the only place to get it running from the launcher.
Sorry, but it still is off-topic. You are looking for the solution to a problem with a specific program, while this thread is about a framework to launch programs.

A (crude) analogy would be: discussing MS Word formatting problems in a thread dedicated to the command line... just because the command line can also launch MS Word.

It's still off-topic.

Edit: I have to correct myself. I was plain wrong with my above statement, and this is actually the correct place to discuss parameters for programs. I'm sorry for my misleading posts - I had mistaken this thread to be the one about the GUI Launcher itself.

Last edited by ixtab; 09-01-2012 at 03:53 AM.
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote