View Single Post
Old 03-04-2012, 08:10 AM   #5
carpetmojo
Wizard
carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony- T3, PRS650, 350, T1/2/3, Paperwhite, Fire 8.9,Samsung Tab S 10.5
Quote:
Originally Posted by twowheels View Post
.........................Upset, mostly about my Kindle, I was very happy when I got a call saying that this guy had my backpack -- he'd found my phone number on my Kindle screensaver image. Yeah!
so... all's well, right?
Problem is, my stainless steel bottle of iced tea was empty, my train money was gone, my camera was gone,.....................
Perhaps this is simply a case of a creative, hungry person with an acquisitive nature, who then found a guilty conscience......?

It does give a handy opportunity for an advisory warning, though - never put any more than your phone, preferably mobile, number on anything that may go missing.
( An address can be traced through a landline number....)

Some friends lost their keys, with their land-line number inscribed, in case of loss, and sadly were "done" the same day.
And the keys were left in a prominent position...........
carpetmojo is offline   Reply With Quote