View Single Post
Old 02-18-2012, 04:33 AM   #7
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by tron_1970 View Post
Dislikes: No page number only percentage except when I hit the menu screen; Problem when touching the screen, pages suddenly skips ahead and since it is via percentage instead of page numbers, takes a bit to find the page I just read, when reading footnotes I am unable to go back to the page where the footnote originated.
To go from a footnote back to the page you were reading, just tap the top of the screen to display the menu, then tap the "Back" arrow at the left side of the menu bar.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote