View Single Post
Old 02-17-2012, 09:09 PM   #6
Pomtroll
Guru
Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 350, Sony T1, Kindle Touch, Kindle PW1
I have the Nook touch & the Kindle Touch. You do get used to the Nook size. I'm not fond of the page turn buttons though. I find them a little stiff, but I'm sure if I used them enough, I would get used to them.

Get a Nook from Best Buy & try it for a week or so. You can return it if you don't like it.

I have 3 e-readers (Nook, Kindle & Sony). I like each for a reason & then there are some reasons I don't like them. But I found I can get used to just about any reader. Many amazon books I find I can buy at smashwords...Not all but a lot of them. Depends what kind of books you are looking for.

Good luck.
Pomtroll is offline   Reply With Quote