View Single Post
Old 02-12-2012, 05:10 PM   #2
Gio Pago
In Training
Gio Pago is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Gio Pago is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Gio Pago is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Gio Pago is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Gio Pago is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Gio Pago is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Gio Pago is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Gio Pago is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Gio Pago is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Gio Pago is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Gio Pago is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!

Device: Kindle dx
Arrow The Wal-Mart Contest

Hey everyone I just stopped by to let everyone know that my paperback edition of my book: Snoops, Clues & Boos has made it to the voting selection of the Wal-Mart contest "get on the shelf."

This contest is one where people with a product compete (like in American Idol) to get their product on the shelves of Wal-Mart (a super store).

I ask that you please take the time to view the video and even sample the book available on Amazon and Barnes and Noble.

You can view the video and book blurb on Wal-Mart site here:

http://www.getontheshelf.com/product...,-Clues-&-Boos

Please bookmark this and return again to vote on March 7th, 2012. Thank you in advance for your consideration.

Gio...

Last edited by Gio Pago; 02-12-2012 at 05:12 PM.
Gio Pago is offline   Reply With Quote