View Single Post
Old 11-04-2011, 09:26 AM   #26
5thWiggle
Benevolent Evil Lord
5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Note 8.0, Galaxy Note, iPad Mini, PocketEdge(retired)
Quote:
And I why I want to use my pen? Because I don't like the keyboard for quick note-taking. Which is when I want to add a non-recurring item on the list.
You're preaching to the converted! I have a Pocket Edge with a Wacom Penable layer under the Eink side (no batteries needed in the pen ). I love it for note taking, drawing, etc. I find it too big of a setup for shopping, though. For shopping lists, I use my Ipod with ShopShop (wish I could find an Android version of this). This way I can cross items off with one hand, and have the other free to push the cart, get items off the shelves, pry candy out of my kids' hands etc...

Quote:
And also, I want the whole list visible without having to swipe...
Haven't managed that one yet. My lists are too long.

Quote:
And lastly, I want control on how I organize my list. I have it organized by day, not by product or location in a store (we go to two different ones, depending on what we need that week).
You can do that, many list apps allow you to ignore that sorting "feature", and allow you to manually sort the list anyway you want.

Quote:
(I just started a christmas-list! I always think of these great presents but by the time I'm ready to buy them, I will have forgotten them )
^This is why I've never been without a PDA of some sort for longer than I care to admit
5thWiggle is offline   Reply With Quote