Thread: WPA fix
View Single Post
Old 05-05-2008, 08:02 AM   #16
Vanessa
French newbie
Vanessa is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.Vanessa is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.Vanessa is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.Vanessa is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.Vanessa is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.Vanessa is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.Vanessa is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.Vanessa is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.Vanessa is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.Vanessa is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.Vanessa is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.

Device: iLiad v2, Sony PRS-T1, Kindle Voyage
I don't see why I would have a conflict with my static IP addresses. At my parents', the computers are configured to have static IP addresses as well, which happen to be the same as the ones I use at one.
Normally, there shouldn't be any conflict, because the static IP addresses are configured outside the dynamic IP addresses range.
Switching routers would mean reinstalling everything on both sides.
BTW, I use DHCP.

The things I've tried so far :
- completely disabling static IP addresses.
- disabling encryption.
- changing the wireless broadcast from "mixed" to "G only"
- updating the router's firmware

I'm probably doing something wrong, but I can't figure out what. The router can give dynamic addresses without problem, as my boyfriend can connect his computer wirelessly, and with a dynamic address given automatically by the router. My mother can do the same with her notebook.
This problem only happens with the iLiad, and I can't understand why.
Vanessa is offline   Reply With Quote