Thread: MobileRead A new Book Club Grand Poobah
View Single Post
Old 08-01-2011, 01:23 PM   #1
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
A new Book Club Grand Poobah

I have been "running" the book club since Joann and I had the idea to read the same book together each month and then discuss it. This idea turned into the Mobile Read Book Club and I have been creating the nomination, poll and discussion threads for it since December 2008.

It was fun and I had a good time in all the nomination threads and discussions.

However, it is time to pass the baton to a new Grand Poohbah. I have handed the keys to the executive washroom over to:

WT Sharpe...

He will pick up where I left off by creating the discussion thread for this month and the nomination thread for next month.

I'd like to thank everyone for all the kind words and encouragement you have given me over my tenure, especially thanks to Dreams who has handled the nomination enumerations for many of the recent months.

I will still be reading the threads though, so don't think you are all rid of me that easily.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote